Sunday, August 3, 2008

Target Date... Yesterday?

I'm not in Germany! If anybody was wondering, I apologize. I am indeed up past 80% now as of this weekend, but my missions organizations want to make sure that I am well established before I take off. There was a big convention this weekend so after everything settles down on Tuesday we will be able to sit down and evaluate where I'm at. Lord willing, I should be able to leave on my plane sometime mid-week, at least by the weekend. Thank you for your continued prayers, and especially those of you who were praying on Friday and Saturday as you thought I might be up in the air. God hears your prayers and will save them until hopefully this week sometime, when they will be answered one way or another. I will get back on here and let you know as soon as I have a plane ticket. Thanks for reading! God bless!
-Brandon

No comments: